New to Medicare?
We're here to help you understand what your options are for coverage.
Selecting a Plan: Wellness Resources
The help you need to select a plan
We understand how complex and confusing Medicare can be. There are many different types of Medicare insurance available, and some health care providers do not accept all forms of Medicare insurance. CHI Franciscan is affiliated with a free resource to assist you in finding the right Medicare plan. MedicareCompareUSA* is a Medicare-specialty insurance agency and call center that assists Medicare beneficiaries in the process of comparing and choosing the suitable Medicare insurance plan for you. Please keep in mind that most healthcare providers only accept a limited number of Medicare plans.
CHI Franciscan Medicare Insurance Helpline Specialists can help you:
- Identify the Medicare plans accepted by your healthcare providers
- Define your Medicare insurance needs and preferences
- Compare Medicare plans in an unbiased manner with no pressure to purchase
- Find a Medicare Prescription Plan that covers your medications at the lowest cost
- Apply for coverage with the Medicare plan of your choice
CHI Franciscan Medicare Insurance Helpline Specialists are available by calling:
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST)
Meet with a MedicareCompareUSA agent at your neighborhood CHI Franciscan location
You may also request assistance by visiting medicarecompareusa.com. This is a free resource we are offering to the community regardless of whether or not you are a CHI Franciscan patient. CHI Franciscan receives no financial benefit should you choose to use this service. In addition, you are also free to contact each Medicare plan directly, work with any authorized agent or to contact Medicare (1-800-MEDICARE or medicare.gov ) for assistance. See the enclosed brochure for more information on Medicare and our services.
* MedicareCompareUSA is not affiliated with the Federal Medicare program. MedicareCompareUSA is a Medicare-specialty insurance agency and call center. MedicareCompareUSA is a resource provided at no cost and with no obligation, and Medicare beneficiaries are free to contact each Medicare plan directly, work with any licensed Medicare insurance agent, or access Medicare plan information by calling 1-800-MEDICARE or online at medicare.gov.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Register for an Event
Medicare Enrollment Periods
> Medicare Insurance Helpline
Affordable Care Act
Virtual Urgent Care