St. Michael Medical Pavilion
Located in Silverdale and offering world class cancer care to the region.
St. Michael Medical Center
St Michael Medical Pavilion
Expanded expert, on-campus specialty care
Medical Pavilion for more on-campus specialty care now open!
At St. Michael Medical Center, we put patients and families first. That includes bringing more highly sought medical specialists and outpatient clinics to the St. Michael campus for quality care, at your convenience.
Each of two patient care floors offers six check-in stations and a long, spacious lobby flooded with natural light. Couches in cozy alcoves provide comfortable, quiet waiting areas removed from clinic activity. The Pavilion includes on-site lab services, and three floors of free, ‘daylight basement’ parking beneath the building.
Our skilled care teams are eager to welcome you with expertise, and genuine compassion and concern for your best health. To support your ease and comfort, complementary specialties are grouped together on the same floor.
- Franciscan Diabetes and Nutrition Associates
- Franciscan Endocrine Associates
- Franciscan Infectious Disease Associates
- Franciscan Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Associates
- Franciscan Urology Associates
Also located on Floor 2 are a Sleep Disorders CPAP fit and testing suite, and Franciscan Home Medical Supply (Respiratory Division).
- Franciscan Vascular Surgery Associates at St. Michael
- Franciscan Cardiovascular Associates at St. Michael
- Franciscan Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates at St. Michael
- Franciscan Neurosurgery Associates at St. Michael
The opening of the St. Michael Medical Pavilion supports the Virginia Mason Franciscan Health vision of creating healthy communities, supporting Peninsula residents with world-class specialty care services — without a trip across the water.
Patients and Visitors
Maps and Directions
Billing and Insurance
> St. Michael Medical Pavilion
St. Michael Cancer Center
Emergency Services - Silverdale
St. Michael Board