St. Michael Medical Center - Silverdale
St. Michael Medical Center - Silverdale
As COVID-19 activity is increasing, increased visitor restrictions are now in effect across all CHI Franciscan hospitals.
Before you visit
All visitors must comply with screening and mask requirements when entering the building. Visitors with symptoms will not be allowed to enter, and visitors must wear masks for the entirety of their stay.
We understand it is a difficult time for our patients and their loved ones. These restrictions are very important for the health and safety of our patients and staff, and those who do not comply may have visitation access revoked. Please contact the hospital or your medical provider if you have any questions about the visitor policy.
At this time, hospital visitors are only allowed in the following circumstances:
- One visitor at a time for end-of-life
- One parent of a special-care infant
- One support person for laboring mothers
- One parent of a minor for scheduled appointment, surgery or procedures
- Care partner who needs to learn how to care for a patient
- Caregiver needed for incapacitated patient
- Professionals providing essential support and/or care as part of a patient’s care team, including doulas
- People with legal authority or responsibility for care
- Emergency Services department: One visitor per Emergency Services department visit, at the discretion of the clinical care team
For the safety of patients and staff, the following visitors are not allowed:
- Visitors with any symptoms: Fever (greater than 100.4 or, if 65 or older, greater than 99.6), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, headache, congestion or runny nose, and nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Visitors who are not willing or able to wear a mask the entire time they are in the hospital.
- Children 12 and under are restricted from visiting
Any approved visitors:
- Must use designated entrances
- Will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms
- Will be asked to complete hand hygiene upon entry
- Must wear a mask the entire time while inside the building, including in a patient’s room. Masks must be tight-fitting and completely covers nose and mouth. Gauze, knitted, gaiter or crochet masks will not be allowed.
- Are encouraged to maintain physical distancing (at least six feet apart from others)
Learn more about face covering guidelines from the Washington State Department of Health.
Clinic visitor restrictions:
- For everyone's protection, we are restricting visitors from accompanying patients to an appointment. Accommodations will be made for minors and special circumstances.
- We ask that you provide your own mask and wear it upon entering a Franciscan location. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Please, do not come to your appointment if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, or have had close, in-person contact with someone who has tested positive for the COVID virus within the past 14 days. If symptoms are severe, call 911 or go directly to one of our Prompt or Urgent Care locations or Emergency Services departments.
St. Michael Medical Center proudly builds on the rich legacy of care that began with the Harrison family more than 100 years ago. The premier medical center in Silverdale puts patients and families first, offering everything you need for your best health and wellness—without a trip across the water. As part of CHI Franciscan's system of 10 hospitals and 230 specialty clinics, St. Michael Medical Center will welcome, heal and care for our Kitsap and Olympic Peninsula communities for generations to come.
The recent $500 million expansion offers the very latest in technology, ecological design and healing comfort.
Our health care services
We have a deep commitment to support healthy living on the Peninsula, attracting high-quality primary care doctors and top-ranked specialists. We support our care team and community with leading-edge technology and care environments that enhance healing of body, mind and spirit. Our campus services conveniently include:
- Emergency services, with a Level III Trauma Center, 24-hour care and rooftop helipad
- Family Birth Center with a Level II Special Care Nursery
- Advanced imaging and radiology services, including 256-slice CT
- All-private patient rooms with guest accommodations and views of the Olympics or Dyes Inlet
- Comprehensive cancer care with leading Puget Sound cancer specialists
- Heart care program nationally recognized for excellence in cardiac surgery
- Designated a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission for stroke care
- Exceptional orthopedics and sports medicine, including a renowned joint replacement program
- Nationally accredited sleep disorders center
Patients and Visitors
Maps and Directions
Billing and Insurance
Family Birth Center
St. Michael Board