St. Michael Medical Center
St. Michael Medical Center
- Current restriction may include:
- One visitor per day per patient during visitor hours (5 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
- One visitor at a time for end-of-life
- One support person for laboring mothers
- Parents of a special-care infant
- Care partner who needs to learn how to care for a patient
- Designated driver for surgery patients
- Children 12 and under are restricted from visiting
- All approved visitors:
- Must use designated entrances
- Will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms
- Will be asked to complete hand hygiene upon entry
- Must wear a mask while inside the building
- Are encouraged to maintain physical distancing (at least six feet apart from others)
Clinic visitor restrictions:
- For everyone's protection, we are restricting visitors from accompanying patients to an appointment. Accommodations will be made for minors and special circumstances.
- We ask that you provide your own mask and wear it upon entering a Franciscan location. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Please, do NOT come to your appointment if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, or have had close, in-person contact with someone who has tested positive for the COVID virus within the past 14 days. If symptoms are severe, call 911 or go directly to one of our COVID-19 Triage Centers, Urgent Cares or Emergency Services departments.
Harrison Medical Center, including our expansion in Silverdale, is adopting the new name of St. Michael Medical Center. The new name honors the incredible legacy of Harrison Medical Center, while strengthening our future and celebrating our renewed sense of purpose and mission. As part of CHI Franciscan's system of 10 hospitals and 230 specialty clinics, St. Michael Medical Center will continue to serve and care for the Kitsap community for generations to come.
We're here when you're ready
Whether it’s an annual checkup or a medical emergency, you have expert health care nearby at St. Michael Medical Center in Silverdale. Our health care providers provide superior health care services with a caring touch. Our mission is to make a positive difference in people's lives through exceptional health care.
Health care services for you
As part of CHI Franciscan, St. Michael is backed by one of the largest health care systems in the Puget Sound area. Our highly skilled and trained physicians, surgeons, nurses and clinicians focus on providing the best possible outcomes for our patients.
We offer advanced health care services in almost every specialty, including:
- Emergency Services available 24/seven
- Same-day appointments for Diagnostic Imaging and radiology services at five locations
- Leading-edge inpatient care and Surgical services, including minimally invasive surgery
- Wellness services, including outpatient rehab and massage therapy, for healthy lifestyles
- Comprehensive Cancer program accredited by the American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer (CoC)
At St. Michael, we’re dedicated to excellent health care services for people throughout our local communities. We’ve been recognized for our quality measures in heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care. That means you and your loved ones receive high-quality care that surpasses national standards. Learn more about our awards and recognition.
Patients and Visitors
Maps and Directions
Billing and Insurance
Family Birth Center