St. Francis Hospital
Located in Federal Way, we provide advanced medicine and trusted care for the surrounding community.
St. Francis Hospital Emergency Services
St. Francis Hospital offers excellent emergency care that’s close to home. Our physicians, nurses and other specialists are ready to help when you need care the most.
Emergency care in Federal Way
We provide high-quality, compassionate care when you need immediate medical attention. We offer you:
- 24-hour care, including stroke care and an on-site Cardiac Catheterization Lab for heart attack and other emergencies
- A Level IV Trauma Center with board-certified doctors and registered nurses certified in emergency medicine and advanced cardiac life support
- Fast-track treatment area for patients with less complex needs
- Private treatment rooms
- A critical care unit
Address, map and directions
34515 Ninth Avenue South
Federal Way 253-944-7971
St. Francis Hospital map and directions
Choosing the right care location
Sometimes it can be difficult to decide whether to go to Emergency Services, your primary care physician or Urgent Care. Here’s a summary to help you find the right care at the right time:
- Emergency services: For very serious or life-threatening conditions or trauma
- Primary care: For common illnesses, minor injuries, routine health exams and long-term health maintenance
- Urgent care: For same-day care when your regular doctor isn’t available
- Franciscan Virtual Urgent Care: For 24-hour care via phone or secure web chat with board-certified doctors or nurse practitioners
Learn more about all four levels of our health care services and choosing the right care location.