St. Elizabeth Hospital
Located in Enumclaw, we provide advanced medicine and trusted care for the surrounding community.
When you or a loved one experiences a medical emergency, you want the best possible care that’s close to home. Our physicians, nurses and other skilled caregivers provide high-quality, experienced care when you need it the most.
At the St. Elizabeth Hospital Emergency Services department in Enumclaw, our services include:
- 24-hour care, 365 days a year
- Private treatment rooms
- Dedicated ambulance and walk-in entrances
- Electronic health records
- Rooftop helipad for medical airlifts
Address, map and directions
Emergency Services: 360-802-8360
1455 Battersby Avenue
Map and directions
Choosing the right health care setting
Where you go for your health care matters. This quick summary of CHI Franciscan Health’s services helps you choose the right level of treatment at the right time:
- Emergency Services: For very serious or life-threatening conditions or trauma
- Urgent Care: For same-day care when your regular physician isn’t available
- Franciscan Virtual Urgent Care: For 24-hour care via phone or secure video chat with board-certified doctors or nurse practitioners
- Primary Care: For common illnesses, minor injuries, routine health exams and long-term health maintenance. Find a physician near you.
Learn more about all four levels of our health care services and choosing the right care location.