St. Clare Hospital
St. Clare Hospital
- Current restriction may include:
- One visitor per day per patient during visitor hours (5 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
- One visitor at a time for end-of-life
- One support person for laboring mothers
- Parents of a special-care infant
- Care partner who needs to learn how to care for a patient
- Designated driver for surgery patients
- Children 12 and under are restricted from visiting
- All approved visitors:
- Must use designated entrances
- Will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms
- Will be asked to complete hand hygiene upon entry
- Must wear a mask while inside the building
- Are encouraged to maintain physical distancing (at least six feet apart from others)
Clinic visitor restrictions:
- For everyone's protection, we are restricting visitors from accompanying patients to an appointment. Accommodations will be made for minors and special circumstances.
- We ask that you provide your own mask and wear it upon entering a Franciscan location. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Please, do NOT come to your appointment if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, or have had close, in-person contact with someone who has tested positive for the COVID virus within the past 14 days. If symptoms are severe, call 911 or go directly to one of our COVID-19 Triage Centers, Urgent Cares or Emergency Services departments.
It’s nice to know there’s a hospital nearby with access to all of the resources of a comprehensive health care system like CHI Franciscan. And with a growing number of CHI Franciscan primary and specialty physicians on campus and at nearby clinics, we’re committed to helping you and your family reach your best health.
Our health care services
Here you’ll find experienced physicians, nurses and other providers ready to meet your needs. On-site services include:
- Emergency services available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Chronic pain management at our Franciscan Pain Management Clinic at St. Clare, where specialists have been treating pain for over 35 years
- Heart and vascular care. St. Clare Hospital is an accredited Heart Failure Center by the Battelle Health Care Colloquium
- Convenient diagnostic imaging and radiology services
- State-of-the-art orthopedics program, including joint replacement
- Our Sleep Disorders Center, which uses leading-edge technology to diagnose sleep disorders and help you improve your sleep and overall health
Patients and Visitors
Map and Directions
Billing and Insurance