St. Anthony Hospital
Located in Gig Harbor, we provide advanced medicine and trusted care for the surrounding community.
St. Anthony Hospital
Maps and Directions: St. Anthony Hospital
As COVID-19 activity is increasing, increased visitor restrictions are now in effect across all CHI Franciscan hospitals.
Before you visit: All visitors must comply with screening and mask requirements when entering the building. Visitors with symptoms will not be allowed to enter, and visitors must wear masks for the entirety of their stay.
We understand it is a difficult time for our patients and their loved ones. These restrictions are very important for the health and safety of our patients and staff, and those who do not comply may have visitation access revoked. Please contact the hospital or your medical provider if you have any questions about the visitor policy.
At this time, hospital visitors are only allowed in the following circumstances:
- One visitor at a time for end-of-life
- One parent of a special-care infant
- One support person for laboring mothers
- One parent of a minor for scheduled appointment, surgery or procedures
- Care partner who needs to learn how to care for a patient
- Caregiver needed for incapacitated patient
- Professionals providing essential support and/or care as part of a patient’s care team, including doulas
- People with legal authority or responsibility for care
- Emergency Services department: One visitor per Emergency Services department visit, at the discretion of the clinical care team.
For the safety of patients and staff, the following visitors are not allowed:
- Visitors with any symptoms: Fever (greater than 100.4 or, if 65 or older, greater than 99.6), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, headache, congestion or runny nose, and nausea, vomiting or diarrhea)
- Visitors who are not willing or able to wear a mask the entire time they are in the hospital.
- Children 12 and under are restricted from visiting.
Any approved visitors:
- Must use designated entrances
- Will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms
- Will be asked to complete hand hygiene upon entry
- Must wear a mask the entire time while inside the building, including in a patient’s room. Masks must be tight-fitting and completely covers nose and mouth. Gauze, knitted, gaiter or crochet masks will not be allowed.
- Are encouraged to maintain physical distancing (at least six feet apart from others)
Learn more about face covering guidelines from the Washington State Department of Health.
11567 Canterwood Boulevard Northwest
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Do not call our main hospital phone numbers for vaccine appointments or questions. These numbers must remain clear for other hospital business and current patients. Please use our Vaccine Information resources.
Patients and Visitors
> Map and Directions
Billing and Insurance
Milgard Medical Pavilion
Sleep Disorders Center