St. Anthony Hospital
Located in Gig Harbor, we provide advanced medicine and trusted care for the surrounding community.
St. Anthony Hospital Emergency Services
St. Anthony Hospital in Gig Harbor is your trusted resource for emergency care. Our physicians, nurses and other skilled professionals provide expert care when you need it the most.
Emergency care in Gig Harbor
At St. Anthony Hospital, our Emergency Services staff provides high-quality, compassionate care for people who need immediate medical attention. We offer you:
- 24/7 care, including dedicated care for stroke and other emergencies
- A Level IV Trauma Center with board-certified doctors and registered nurses certified in emergency medicine and advanced cardiac life support
- Comfortable waiting areas for family and friends
- A critical care unit
- Private treatment rooms
Our highly trained, experienced staff provides excellent emergency care, giving you peace of mind when you have a medical emergency. We are nationally recognized for our expertise with certifications, including:
- Accreditation for our hospital care from The Joint Commission
Address, map and directions
11567 Canterwood Boulevard Northwest
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
St. Anthony Hospital map and directions
Choosing the right care location
Where you go for your health care matters. Here’s a quick summary of CHI Franciscan Health’s services to help you choose the right level of treatment at the right time:
- Emergency services: For very serious or life-threatening conditions or trauma
- Primary care: For common illnesses, minor injuries, routine health exams and long-term health maintenance
- Urgent care: For same-day care when your regular doctor isn’t available
- Franciscan Virtual Urgent Care: For 24-hour care via phone or secure web chat with board-certified doctors or nurse practitioners
Learn more about all four levels of our health care services and choosing the right care location.