St. Anthony Hospital
Located in Gig Harbor, we provide advanced medicine and trusted care for the surrounding community.
Diagnostic Imaging and Radiology Services
To develop the best treatment plan for your specific needs, physicians start by making an accurate diagnosis. The diagnostic imaging center at St. Anthony Hospital offers leading-edge imaging and radiology services to screen for, diagnose and treat all types of illnesses and injuries.
Convenient imaging on the peninsula
Our highly trained imaging team offers:
- Flexible scheduling for same-day and next-day appointments
- Availability five days a week for all services
- Imaging procedures available 24/7 in Emergency Services
Imaging and radiology procedures
On-site imaging and radiology procedures include:
- CT scans for conditions involving the blood vessels, bones and soft tissues in the abdomen, head, pelvis or spine
- Mammography for breast cancer screening
- MRI scans for conditions such as brain tumors, central nervous system and musculoskeletal disorders and chest and abdomen conditions
- Nuclear medicine scans of the bones, brain, heart and lungs to diagnose cancer, injuries or infections
- Radiology exams (X-rays) for a variety of diagnostic uses
- Ultrasound exams for abdominal, cardiac, gynecological, obstetrical and vascular conditions
- Interventional radiology (minimally invasive procedures performed using image guidance) for diagnostic and treatment purposes
Learn more about the diagnostic imaging and radiology services offered throughout CHI Franciscan Health.
Schedule your appointment
Your physician can refer you for diagnostic imaging services. You may also schedule an appointment by calling 253-530-2150. Scheduling hours are Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. If you call after hours, please leave a message. A member of our scheduling staff will return your call promptly.
Address, map and directions
Diagnostic Imaging Center Level 1 11567 Canterwood Boulevard Northwest
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Map and directions