St. Anthony Hospital
Located in Gig Harbor, we provide advanced medicine and trusted care for the surrounding community.
St. Anthony Hospital
St. Anthony Hospital
As COVID-19 activity is increasing, increased visitor restrictions are now in effect across all CHI Franciscan hospitals.
Before you visit
All visitors must comply with screening and mask requirements when entering the building. Visitors with symptoms will not be allowed to enter, and visitors must wear masks for the entirety of their stay.
We understand it is a difficult time for our patients and their loved ones. These restrictions are very important for the health and safety of our patients and staff, and those who do not comply may have visitation access revoked. Please contact the hospital or your medical provider if you have any questions about the visitor policy.
At this time, hospital visitors are only allowed in the following circumstances:
- One visitor at a time for end-of-life
- One parent of a special-care infant
- One support person for laboring mothers
- One parent of a minor for scheduled appointment, surgery or procedures
- Care partner who needs to learn how to care for a patient
- Caregiver needed for incapacitated patient
- Professionals providing essential support and/or care as part of a patient’s care team, including doulas
- People with legal authority or responsibility for care
- Emergency Services department: One visitor per Emergency Services department visit, at the discretion of the clinical care team
For the safety of patients and staff, the following visitors are not allowed:
- Visitors with any symptoms: Fever (greater than 100.4 or, if 65 or older, greater than 99.6), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, headache, congestion or runny nose, and nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Visitors who are not willing or able to wear a mask the entire time they are in the hospital.
- Children 12 and under are restricted from visiting
Any approved visitors:
- Must use designated entrances
- Will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms
- Will be asked to complete hand hygiene upon entry
- Must wear a mask the entire time while inside the building, including in a patient’s room. Masks must be tight-fitting and completely covers nose and mouth. Gauze, knitted, gaiter or crochet masks will not be allowed.
- Are encouraged to maintain physical distancing (at least six feet apart from others)
Learn more about face covering guidelines from the Washington State Department of Health.
Clinic visitor restrictions:
- For everyone's protection, we are restricting visitors from accompanying patients to an appointment. Accommodations will be made for minors and special circumstances.
- We ask that you provide your own mask and wear it upon entering a Franciscan location. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Please, do not come to your appointment if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, or have had close, in-person contact with someone who has tested positive for the COVID virus within the past 14 days. If symptoms are severe, call 911 or go directly to one of our Prompt or Urgent Care locations or Emergency Services departments.
When your family needs expert health care — from routine checkups to surgery — you want experienced providers that are close to home.
Our health care services
If you’re looking for experienced physicians, nurses and clinicians offering exceptional care with a compassionate touch, you’re in the right place. Here you’ll find:
- Nationally recognized cancer care at Jane Thompson Russell Cancer Care Center
- Convenient diagnostic imaging and radiology services
- Emergency services available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- A peaceful outdoor space in the Snuffin Healing Garden
- Expert inpatient and outpatient surgical services, including minimally invasive surgery
We offer a wide range of programs and services in the Milgard Medical Pavilion, including:
- Breast care at St. Anthony Mammography Clinic
- Dental care
- Women’s health
- Infusion services
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation, including therapy services
St. Anthony Hospital is part of CHI Franciscan, one of the largest health care systems in the Puget Sound area. We’re proud to have some of the finest primary and specialty physicians in the region.
Patients and Visitors
Map and Directions
Billing and Insurance
Milgard Medical Pavilion
Sleep Disorders Center