St. Anne Hospital
Located in Burien, we provide advanced medicine and trusted care for the surrounding community.
St. Anne Hospital
Maps and Directions: St. Anne Hospital
As COVID-19 activity is increasing, increased visitor restrictions are now in effect across all CHI Franciscan hospitals.
Before you visit
All visitors must comply with screening and mask requirements when entering the building. Visitors with symptoms will not be allowed to enter, and visitors must wear a hospital/clinic-provided masks for the entirety of their stay. Cloth or other types of personal masks must be replaced with a hospital/clinic-provided mask, or, if preferred, the hospital/clinic-provided mask may be worn over a personal mask.
We understand it is a difficult time for our patients and their loved ones. These restrictions are very important for the health and safety of our patients and staff, and those who do not comply may have visitation access revoked. Please contact the hospital or your medical provider if you have any questions about the visitor policy.
At this time, hospital visitors are only allowed in the following circumstances:
- One visitor at a time for end-of-life
- One parent of a special-care infant
- One support person for laboring mothers
- One parent of a minor for scheduled appointment, surgery or procedures
- Care partner who needs to learn how to care for a patient
- Caregiver needed for incapacitated patient
- Professionals providing essential support and/or care as part of a patient’s care team, including doulas
- People with legal authority or responsibility for care
- Emergency Services department: At the discretion of the clinical care team, the Emergency Services department may invite one visitor if needed for a specific caregiving purpose
For the safety of patients and staff, the following visitors are not allowed:
- Visitors with any symptoms: Fever (greater than 100.4 or, if 65 or older, greater than 99.6), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, headache, congestion or runny nose, and nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Visitors who are not willing or able to wear a hospital-provided mask the entire time they are in the hospital
- Children 12 and under are restricted from visiting
Any approved visitors:
- Must use the Emergency Services department entrance (temporarily due to COVID)
- Will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms
- Will be asked to complete hand hygiene upon entry
- Must wear a hospital-provided mask the entire time while inside the building, including in a patient’s room. Masks must be tight-fitting and completely cover nose and mouth.
- Are encouraged to maintain physical distancing (at least six feet apart from others)
Clinic visitor restrictions:
- For everyone's protection, we are restricting visitors from accompanying patients to an appointment. Accommodations will be made for minors and special circumstances.
- All individuals must wear a clinic-provided mask the entire time while inside the building.
- Please, do not come to your appointment if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, or have had close, in-person contact with someone who has tested positive for the COVID virus within the past 14 days. If symptoms are severe, call 911 or go directly to one of our Prompt or Urgent Care locations or Emergency Services departments.
16251 Sylvester Road Southwest
Burien, WA 98166
Do not call our main hospital phone numbers for vaccine appointments or questions. These numbers must remain clear for other hospital business and current patients. Please use our Vaccine Information resources.
Patients and Visitors
> Maps and Directions
Billing and Insurance
Family Birth Center
We're dedicated to caring for the whole person
Learn more about our Planetree model of care