St. Anne Hospital
Located in Burien, we provide advanced medicine and trusted care for the surrounding community.
St. Anne Hospital
- Current restriction may include:
- One visitor per day per patient during visitor hours (5 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
- One visitor at a time for end-of-life
- One support person for laboring mothers
- Parents of a special-care infant
- Care partner who needs to learn how to care for a patient
- Designated driver for surgery patients
- Children 12 and under are restricted from visiting
- All approved visitors:
- Must use designated entrances
- Will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms
- Will be asked to complete hand hygiene upon entry
- Must wear a mask while inside the building
- Are encouraged to maintain physical distancing (at least six feet apart from others)
Clinic visitor restrictions:
- For everyone's protection, we are restricting visitors from accompanying patients to an appointment. Accommodations will be made for minors and special circumstances.
- We ask that you provide your own mask and wear it upon entering a Franciscan location. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Please, do NOT come to your appointment if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, or have had close, in-person contact with someone who has tested positive for the COVID virus within the past 14 days. If symptoms are severe, call 911 or go directly to one of our COVID-19 Triage Centers, Urgent Cares or Emergency Services departments.
Highline Medical Center in Burien is being renamed St. Anne Hospital. The new name honors the incredible legacy of Highline Medical Center, while strengthening our future and celebrating our renewed sense of purpose and mission. As part of CHI Franciscan's system of 10 hospitals and 230 specialty clinics, St. Anne Hospital will continue to serve and care for the diverse communities of South King County for generations to come.
We're here when you're ready
When your family needs high-quality health care for anything from imaging to surgery, you want experienced providers that are close to home. At St. Anne Hospital in Burien, our physicians, nurses, clinicians and support staff provide trusted care for people throughout the Puget Sound region.
Our health care services
As part of CHI Franciscan, one of the largest health care systems in the Seattle-Tacoma area, St. Anne Hospital provides expert care for people throughout the region. Here you’ll find:
- A comfortable Family Birth Center with personalized care and experienced providers
- CHI Franciscan Cancer Care at St. Anne, a comprehensive cancer center
- A full range of services for orthopedic and joint care
- Emergency services available 24/seven
- Stroke care which bears the seal of The Joint Commission, naming St. Anne Hospital as a Primary Stroke Center
Patients and Visitors
Maps and Directions
Billing and Insurance
Family Birth Center
We're dedicated to caring for the whole person
Learn more about our Planetree model of care