A freestanding, dedicated rehabilitation hospital in Tacoma.
CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 60-bed inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced the debilitating effects of a severe injury or illness.
At this time we have NOT had any cases of the Coronavirus (referred to as COVID-19) in our facility, but are choosing to take precautionary measures for the well-being of our patients and our employees. Our top priority is providing the safest environment possible for our patients, and visitors. As a result, we are implementing a temporary visitation restriction policy. The restriction will include the following:
- Front door to the facility will be secured
- Visitors may push the call button at front door to reach a staff member
- Visitors will not be granted access to hospital unless absolutely necessary
The following categories of people will not be permitted in the facility at this time
- Anyone experiencing fever and/or symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, runny nose, or difficulty breathing will need to refrain from visiting
- In addition, no visitors under the age of 14 are permitted at the bedside at this time
Our rehabilitation programs provide ongoing care and specialized treatment to patients in their recovery journey. We offer customized, intense rehabilitation tailored to the individual needs of those recovering from stroke, brain injury, neurological conditions, trauma, spinal cord injury, amputation and orthopedic injury.
CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital strives to maximize the health, function and quality of life of those we serve through comprehensive physical medicine and rehabilitation programs.