COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
We are experiencing extremely high call volumes.Learn More Before You Call
How to Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccine
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health is following the phases and eligibility tiers outlined by the Washington State Department of Health as part of our efforts to facilitate a safe and equitable distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine. It is important that you follow the steps below to ensure you are eligible to receive your vaccine.
Please follow these steps to make an appointment for your 1st dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
You cannot schedule your second dose online. It will be scheduled in-person during your first COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- Visit our vaccine information page.
- Read the information at the top of the page.
- If you are told to stop at anytime while answering the questions, please do not schedule an appointment and follow the directions you are provided.
- If after answering the questions you are provided a link to schedule your appointment, click the link.
- Next, choose and click on a location.
- Click the non-employee link under the location you have chosen (unless you are a Virginia Mason Franciscan Health or CommonSpirit Health employee) to open a new window displaying available appointment times.
- If no appointments are available, return to the previous page and try another Virginia Mason Franciscan Health location, or check back often. Appointments are added daily.
- If appointments are available, select a time under the day you’d like to make your appointment.
- If you have a Virginia Mason Franciscan Health MyChart and your login credentials, select Log In and follow the steps to confirm your appointment.
- If you do not have a Virginia Mason Franciscan Health MyChart account, select Continue.
- Review the information on the next screen, type first dose in the required comment box and click schedule it. Note: your appointment has not been scheduled yet, so keep moving through the process as quickly as possible.
- Enter the required information and click NEXT. Note: your appointment has not been scheduled yet so keep moving through the process to ensure you do not lose your selected appointment.
- Your appointment is now scheduled, and a confirmation page will be displayed. You will also receive a confirmation email, and patients who already had a Virginia Mason Franciscan Health MyChart account can view their appointment in their MyChart.