IMPORTANT please read before continuing
The COVID-19 vaccine is available to all people 16 years and older who live or work in Washington state.
- We do NOT allow walk-ins. You MUST have an appointment before arriving.
- Do not call to schedule your second dose. Your second dose will be scheduled in-person when you arrive for your first dose.
- If you schedule an appointment and do not receive a confirmation email, check your junk/spam folder.
- Review the instructions for How to Schedule Your Vaccine before getting started.
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to many more questions.
If you are unable to use your appointment, please call to cancel and/or reschedule at 253 792-2385. Be kind, so that others may utilize the unneeded appointment.
Free Community Testing
Virtual Urgent Care
COVID Response Volunteer Application
Flu Resource Center
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health Safety Facts
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health Safety Tips
Supporting Our Frontline Heroes