IMPORTANT please read before continuing
The COVID-19 vaccine is available to all people 16 years and older who live or work in Washington state.
- Starting on May 14, 12-15 years will be eligible for the Pfizer vaccine with a parent/guardian present at select locations.
- Review the instructions for How to Schedule Your Vaccine before getting started.
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to many more questions.
- Do not call our main hospital phone numbers for vaccine appointments or questions. These numbers must remain clear for other hospital business and current patients.
- Do not call to schedule your second dose. Your second dose will be scheduled in-person when you arrive for your first dose.
- If you schedule an appointment and do not receive a confirmation email, check your junk/spam folder.
- State and local health departments determine how vaccines are distributed.
- The CDC and FDA paused use of the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine for a short period of time to study a small number of reports about the development of rare blood clots. Following this pause, the FDA and CDC both determined blood clots forming after Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccination is extremely rare and the vaccine remains safe and effective. People at risk for developing blood clots should talk with their provider before COVID-19 vaccination.
- Walk-in vaccinations are available at all locations however appointments are preferred.
If you are unable to use your appointment, please call to cancel and/or reschedule at 253-792-2385. Be kind, so that others may utilize the unneeded appointment.
Free Community Testing
Virtual Urgent Care
COVID Response Volunteer Application
Flu Resource Center
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health Safety Facts
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health Safety Tips
Supporting Our Frontline Heroes