Dedicated to Creating Healthier Communities
Here to serve as your partner in health, offering a wide variety of services that care for the mind, body and spirit.
Patients and Visitors
About MyChart: Patients and Visitors
CHI Franciscan MyChart puts you in charge. MyChart is your tool to access portions of your electronic medical record 24/7 and reach out to your CHI Franciscan health care team when and where it’s convenient for you. It’s available on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
What can I do with MyChart?
You can manage your health care at your convenience:
- View portions of your medical chart, including summaries of your medical visits
- Review your current medications
- Securely send medical questions to your primary care provider
- Request prescription refills from your primary care provider
- View normal test results (Your provider will call about abnormal results)
- View scheduled appointments
- Pay bills
MyChart and your family
MyChart also helps you keep track of your entire family’s health records, appointments and more.
- Children under age 18: Add their account to yours for easy management
- Adults who care for their aging parents: Access your parents’ record with their permission
Get started with MyChart
In order for you to set up your MyChart account, you’ll need a password from your primary care clinic. Please ask the front desk for your temporary password. We require you receive this password in person at your primary care clinic so we’re able to verify your identity and protect the security of your health information.
Other ways to access MyChart
You can use another application to access your health information, if you prefer. Use another application to access your health information.
- Currently available is the Health app, which is offered by Apple Inc. for iPhones with iOS software 11.3 or greater. You will recognize it easily by the heart image. The Health app consolidates all of your health data from iPhone, Apple Watch, and third-party apps you already use, so you can view all your progress in one convenient place. This includes your health records from CHI Franciscan and other health systems if you choose to add to add them. To get started:
- You will need to first set up a portal account with MyChart.
- The username and password you choose will be the security component for your health information and make it possible for you to access and import it.
If you have any questions about MyChart, call us at 253-792-2030.
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
> About MyChart
Accountable Care Organization
Billing, Insurance and Finances
Continuing Care Network
CHI Franciscan Pharmacies
Maps and Directions
Gifts and Flowers