Dedicated to Creating Healthier Communities
Here to serve as your partner in health, offering a wide variety of services that care for the mind, body and spirit.
Franciscan MyChart puts you in charge. MyChart is your tool to access your electronic medical record 24/7 and reach out to your Franciscan health care team when and where it’s convenient for you. It’s available on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
What can I do with MyChart?
You can manage your health care at your convenience:
- View your medical chart, including summaries of your medical visits
- Review your current medications
- Securely send medical questions to your primary care provider
- Request prescription refills from your primary care provider
- View normal test results (Your provider will call about abnormal results)
- View scheduled appointments
- Pay bills
MyChart and your family
MyChart also helps you keep track of your entire family’s health records, appointments and more.
- Children under age 18: Add their account to yours for easy management
- Adults who care for their aging parents: Access your parents’ record with their permission
Get started with MyChart
In order for you to set up your MyChart account, you’ll need a password from your primary care clinic. Please ask the front desk for your temporary password. We require you receive this password in person at your primary care clinic so we’re able to verify your identity and protect the security of your health information.
If you have any questions about MyChart, call us at 253-792-2030.
> About MyChart
Accountable Care Organization
Billing, Insurance and Finances
Classes and Events
Continuing Care Network
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
CHI Franciscan Pharmacies
Maps and Directions
Gifts and Flowers