St. Anne Foundation
Cancer Care: St. Anne Foundation
With more than 1.2 million Americans diagnosed with cancer each year — and more than 7 million Americans as cancer survivors — assuring that cancer patients and survivors in our community have access to the latest cancer treatment, integrative therapies, and support is crucial.
St. Anne Hospital Foundation recognizes the devastating effects of a cancer diagnosis on a patient and their entire family. Many outside stressors can impact a patient’s cancer journey and we aim to help minimize those barriers and allow patients to focus on their treatment.
Through grant funding and community support, the following items are provided to cancer patients and their families who often times struggle to make ends meet during their treatment:
- Grocery and gas gift cards
- Transportation vouchers to get to and from treatment
- Rent assistance
- Gentle massage and sound bath classes
- Head scarves
- Clean makeup products from Thrive Causemetics
- Books on cancer and coping for children with parents undergoing treatment