Join the Leadership Circle: Highline Foundation
Help us advance our mission of providing EXCEPTIONAL CARE, close to home, for ALL who need it. Each year more than 120,000 patients receive compassionate, healing and life-saving care at Highline Medical Center. Your membership builds a healthy future for everyone!
Leadership Circle Membership
The Leadership Circle is a community of like-minded individuals who are committed to making an impact in the health of our community through their support of the Highline Medical Center Foundation. The Leadership circle recognizes individuals for their annual gift of $5,000 or more and serves as a platform to inspire others to help fund bold initiatives that ensures a healthy future for everyone.
2017 support helped to provide
- Employee Emergency Assistance is available when it’s needed
- 5,000+ comfort carts for families of patients
- Nearly 500 patients left the Emergency Services department with dignity in clothes from the clothing closet
- 30+ cancer patients in need received gas and grocery cards
- Cardiac Rehab equipment is now available at Highline
- New cribs and a scale for Family Childbirth
- 1 new vein illuminator in the Emergency Services department
- 1 Mobile PICC Unit
- Bi-weekly music therapy for cancer patients and their families in the lobby of the cancer center
When you join the Leadership Circle with your annual gift of $5,000 or more, you are part of a special group. Your philanthropy not only saves lives at Highline, it also inspires others to follow in your footsteps.
For more information contact the Foundation office at 206-901-8505.