WestSound Orthopaedics Urgent Care
If you or a loved one experience a traumatic injury or suffer from sudden acute orthopedic pain, WestSound Orthopaedics provides same-day urgent care and Saturday clinic hours in our Silverdale clinic. To achieve a positive outcome, it is important for an injury to be evaluated quickly after it occurs. Our comprehensive on-site services, including physical therapy, digital X-ray and MRI (weekdays only). Let us evaluate and treat you as quickly and safely as possible. Our goal is to get you on the road to recovery so you can get back to living a healthy, carefree life, free of pRTain. Please call us at the number above if you have questions.
Our scope of services for our urgent care are:
- Closed fractures
- Minor dislocations
- Painful, swollen, or injured joints of the extremities
- Neck/back pain
- Sports injuries
- Acute sprains and strains
- Acute orthopedic work injuries
- Sports and work-related concussion evaluation
Our care restrictions:
- All medical problems that are non-orthopedic
- Chronic orthopedic problems (Call our main line at 360-698-6630 to schedule a routine appointment with one of our physician or physician assistant providers.)
- Chronic pain or pain management
- Any patient under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs
- Severe injuries
4409 NW Anderson Hill Road
Silverdale, WA 98383
Location Hours:Monday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Walk-in Service