WestSound Orthopaedics Urgent Care
If you or a loved one experience a traumatic injury or suffer from sudden acute orthopedic pain, WestSound Orthopaedics provides same-day urgent care and Saturday clinic hours in our Silverdale clinic. To achieve a positive outcome, it is important for an injury to be evaluated quickly after it occurs. Our comprehensive on-site services, including physical therapy and digital X-ray. Let us evaluate and treat you as quickly and safely as possible. Our goal is to get you on the road to recovery so you can get back to living a healthy, carefree life, free of pain.
Our scope of services for our urgent care are:
- Closed fractures
- Minor dislocations
- Painful, swollen, or injured joints of the extremities
- Neck/back pain
- Sports injuries
- Acute sprains and strains
- Acute orthopedic work injuries
- Sports and work-related concussion evaluation
Our care restrictions:
- All medical problems that are non-orthopedic
- Chronic orthopedic problems (Call our main line at 360-698-6630 to schedule a routine appointment with one of our physician or physician assistant providers.)
- Chronic pain or pain management
- Any patient under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs
- Severe injuries
4409 NW Anderson Hill Road
Silverdale, WA 98383
Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Walk-in Service