CHI Franciscan Family Medicine Clinic
Formerly, Northwest Washington Family Medicine.
Virtual Clinic Visits – See your primary care or specialty care provider from your home
- When you call for any non-urgent appointment, ask if the clinic offers Zoom and if your appointment is appropriate for a virtual visit. You can download Zoom here. Clinic staff will explain how to access Zoom from either your mobile device or desktop computer, and will give you the Zoom ID to use. You do not have to create a Zoom account to use this service.
- All aspects and quality of the visit are similar to an in-person visit, including cost and copays, if required. Most payers cover virtual visits.
- Rest assured we never record virtual visits, and they are encrypted to ensure patient privacy.
- To learn more about the process, watch our Virtual Visits video.
If you are looking for primary care in Bremerton with personalized attention and the most current medical knowledge, CHI Franciscan Family Medicine Clinic is for you! The family medicine clinic is operated by Northwest Washington Family Medicine Residency, part of Harrison Medical Center. Patients benefit from a team approach to family medical care, as highly qualified, carefully selected resident physicians from across the country work closely with our expert, board-certified family medicine faculty physicians. We welcome patients of all ages and life stages, including pregnancy, birth and newborn care to senior care.
2021 Holiday Hours
Memorial Day (May 31, 2021): Closed
Independence Day (Observed July 5, 2021): Closed
Labor Day (September 6, 2021): Closed
Thanksgiving Day (November 25, 2021): Closed
Thanksgiving - Day-After (November 26, 2021): Open
Christmas Eve (December 24, 2021): Closed
Christmas Day (December 25, 2021): Closed
New Year's Eve (December 31, 2021): Closed
2022 New Year's Day (January 1, 2022): Closed
4207 Kitsap Way
Bremerton, WA 98312
Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Addiction Medicine
- Adolescent Health
- Behavioral Health
- Family Medicine
- Family Medicine with Obstetrics
- Primary Care
- Sports Concussion Management Program
- Sports Medicine
- Well-Child Exams