Franciscan Medical Clinic - Puyallup
COVID-19 testing is available at most of our primary and specialty care clinics by appointment. Please call ahead for more details.
Virtual Clinic Visits – See your primary care or specialty care provider from your home
- When you call for any non-urgent appointment, ask if the clinic offers Zoom and if your appointment is appropriate for a virtual visit. You can download Zoom here. Clinic staff will explain how to access Zoom from either your mobile device or desktop computer, and will give you the Zoom ID to use. You do not have to create a Zoom account to use this service.
- All aspects and quality of the visit are similar to an in-person visit, including cost and copays, if required. Most payers cover virtual visits.
- Rest assured we never record virtual visits, and they are encrypted to ensure patient privacy.
- To learn more about the process, watch our Virtual Visits video.
Keeping you and your family Northwest Healthy.
We're here to support your personal health and wellness with next-day appointments and plenty of parking. Our goal is to help you and your family stay Northwest Healthy, for life.
We look forward to caring for you and your family. To schedule an appointment, call (253) 445-7600.
2021 Holiday Hours
Memorial Day (May 31, 2021): Closed
Independence Day (Observed July 5, 2021): Closed
Labor Day (September 6, 2021): Closed
Thanksgiving Day (November 25, 2021): Closed
Thanksgiving - Day-After (November 26, 2021): Open
Christmas Eve (December 24, 2021): Closed
Christmas Day (December 25, 2021): Closed
New Year's Eve (December 31, 2021): Closed
2022 New Year's Day (January 1, 2022): Closed
2930 South Meridian
Puyallup, WA 98373
Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Family Medicine
- Family Medicine with Obstetrics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- School Physicals