Franciscan Medical Clinic - Enumclaw
COVID-19 testing is available at most of our primary and specialty care clinics by appointment. Please call ahead for more details.
Virtual Clinic Visits – See your primary care or specialty care provider from your home
- When you call for any non-urgent appointment, ask if the clinic offers Zoom and if your appointment is appropriate for a virtual visit. You can download Zoom here. Clinic staff will explain how to access Zoom from either your mobile device or desktop computer, and will give you the Zoom ID to use. You do not have to create a Zoom account to use this service.
- All aspects and quality of the visit are similar to an in-person visit, including cost and copays, if required. Most payers cover virtual visits.
- Rest assured we never record virtual visits, and they are encrypted to ensure patient privacy.
- To learn more about the process, watch our Virtual Visits video.
This is a COVID-19 triage center. Drive through COVID-19 testing is available at this location.
Located in the Enumclaw Medical Center.
We’re here to support your personal health and wellness with next-day appointments and plenty of parking. Our goal is to help you and your family stay Northwest Healthy, for life.
We look forward to caring for you and your family.
2020 Holiday Hours
Thanksgiving Day: Closed
Christmas Eve: Open until 12:00 p.m.
Christmas Day: Closed
New Year’s Eve: Open until 5:00 p.m.
2021 New Year’s Day: Closed
3021 Griffin Ave.
Enumclaw, WA 98022
Tuesday, 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Adolescent Health
- Family Medicine
- Family Medicine with Obstetrics
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Sleep Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Well-Child Exams