Franciscan Women's Health Associates - Auburn
Virtual Clinic Visits – See your primary care or specialty care provider from your home
- When you call for any non-urgent appointment, ask if the clinic offers Zoom and if your appointment is appropriate for a virtual visit. You can download Zoom here. Clinic staff will explain how to access Zoom from either your mobile device or desktop computer, and will give you the Zoom ID to use. You do not have to create a Zoom account to use this service.
- All aspects and quality of the visit are similar to an in-person visit, including cost and copays, if required. Most payers cover virtual visits.
- Rest assured we never record virtual visits, and they are encrypted to ensure patient privacy.
- To learn more about the process, watch our Virtual Visits video.
Located in the Franciscan Medical Pavilion - Auburn.
Whether you’re having a baby, working toward a healthier lifestyle or managing a chronic condition, you’ll find an expert health care partner at CHI Franciscan. Our experienced women’s health professionals offer superior care at our clinics, hospitals and women’s care centers around the Puget Sound region.
2021 Holiday Hours
Memorial Day (May 31, 2021): Closed
Independence Day (Observed July 5, 2021): Closed
Labor Day (September 6, 2021): Closed
Thanksgiving Day (November 25, 2021): Closed
Thanksgiving - Day-After (November 26, 2021): Open
Christmas Eve (December 24, 2021): Closed
Christmas Day (December 25, 2021): Closed
New Year’s Eve (December 31, 2021): Closed
2022 New Year’s Day (January 1, 2022): Closed
205 10th St. N.E.
Auburn, WA 98002
Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology