We Champion Women's Health and Wellness
Staying healthy should be as convenient as possible. We have women’s health locations all around Puget Sound.
Screenings and Other Services
At Virginia Mason Franciscan Health, we’re dedicated to creating healthier communities. That’s why we offer comprehensive women’s preventive care, including health screenings, vaccines and counseling for healthy lifestyle choices.
Support for your overall health
In addition to our women’s care services, we provide screenings and treatment to support your overall health and wellness. Some of our services include:
- Heart and stroke care at Virginia Mason Franciscan Health Heart and Vascular Care
- Weight management, nutrition counseling and bariatric surgery options through the Franciscan Center for Weight Management
- Individual nutrition counseling
- Diabetes care
Women’s preventive care and health screenings
At our hospitals and clinics around the Puget Sound, you can find the full spectrum of preventive services, including:
- Alcohol misuse screening and counseling
- Blood pressure and cholesterol screenings
- Breast cancer screening for women
- Colorectal cancer screening for women ages 50 and over
- Depression screening
- Diabetes (type 2) screening
- Diet counseling for women at higher risk for chronic disease
- HIV screenings
- Vaccines for adults, such as flu, hepatitis, HPV, pneumonia, Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
- Obesity screening and counseling
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) prevention counseling and syphilis screening for women at higher risk
- Tobacco use screening for adults and cessation interventions for tobacco users
Learn about the screenings you need at every age:
Classes and events
We offer a variety of classes, events and health talks on topics important to you. Learn more about our health events. Sign up for childbirth and parenting classes through our family education program.
Find a provider for women’s health
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health offers expert, comprehensive services from experienced providers for women of all ages. Find a physician, nurse practitioner or other clinician near you.
Call 1-888-825-3227 for referral help 24 hours a day.