Savor the Tiniest Moments
We provide a supportive environment for moms-to-be, so you can focus on having a healthy pregnancy and delivery.
Family Birth Center at St. Elizabeth Hospital
Choosing where your child will be born is one of the most important decisions you can make as parents. Our highly skilled childbirth team provides compassionate care as you welcome a new baby into your family.
Services for you
Our staff offers personal attention and expert care for new mothers and their babies. Right here in Enumclaw, the Franciscan Family Birth Center at St. Elizabeth offers comprehensive care for expecting women and babies, including:
- Obstetrical care and midwifery services
- Advanced fetal monitoring technology to help ensure a safe delivery
- Partnership with the Neonatology team at Seattle Children’s Hospital for phone consultation for advanced newborn care, if needed
- Breastfeeding support with our certified lactation consultants, including outpatient follow-up (by appointment only)
- Electronic medical records that support the accuracy and privacy of your information
- Online baby photos and Web Nursery at Mom365's Baby Portraits
- Large, comfortable waiting room for family and friends
Comfortable childbirth suites
Our birthing suites create a comforting setting for your childbirth experience, with features including:
- All-private suites for labor, delivery and recovery to take place in one room
- Soaker tubs and mountain views in the beautifully decorated labor and delivery suites
- Sleeper chairs for your support person and space to accommodate visitors
- Newborn accommodations, so that your new baby can stay right by your side
- Bedside newborn accommodations, so that your baby can stay right by your side
- Easy access to operating rooms for a swift transition should a C-section be needed
- Water birth, nitrous oxide and other comfort measures are available for you to manage your labor the way you desire.
Take a virtual tour
Take a virtual tour through the Family Birth Center and hear from our dedicated staff and patients who have delivered at St. Elizabeth Hospital. Or call 1-888-825-3227 to schedule an in-person tour of the Family Birth Center.
Download our free guide
Preparing for childbirth can be overwhelming. To help you get started, we’ve created a free downloadable guide that provides everything you need to know as you take your first steps toward motherhood with CHI Franciscan Health.
Midwifery Center at St. Joseph (Tacoma)
> St. Elizabeth (Enumclaw)
St. Francis (Federal Way)
St. Joseph (Tacoma)
Level III NICU
Choosing a Provider
High-Risk Pregnancy Care
Delivering Your Baby
Classes and Resources
Accepted Insurance Plans
CHI Franciscan Health Designated Blue Distinction® Center for Maternity Care
Learn More About Pregnancy and Childbirth
Family Birth Center Tours
Weekly Text Message Signup
Childbirth and Parenting Classes
Breastfeeding Support Services
Newborn Tests and Care
Does Your Insurance Cover Breast Pumps?
Watch Our Videos