We Champion Women's Health and Wellness
Staying healthy should be as convenient as possible. We have women’s health locations all around Puget Sound.
Mammography and Breast Imaging
About one in every eight women in the United States will develop breast cancer during her lifetime. If breast cancer is detected early — before cancerous cells have spread to other parts of the body — there is a higher likelihood it will be successfully treated and often cured. According to the American Cancer Society, the five-year survival rate for women with breast cancer is 98 percent with early detection. Annual screening mammograms starting at age 40 and timely treatment for breast cancer can save your life. We encourage you to incorporate regular mammograms as part of your overall health routine.
Digital mammography remains the gold standard in breast imaging. Research shows that accurate imaging with state-of-the-art technology can improve early detection by 10 to 30 percent. Our facilities offer the most sophisticated digital breast screening technology available: 3D mammography, also known as tomosynthesis.
Our team and facilities
Our experienced team includes:
- Board-certified radiologists who specialize in mammography and breast imaging
- Certified, experienced imaging technologists
- Cancer care specialists
We provide superior services and compassionate care in serene, relaxing settings. Our comprehensive breast imaging and mammography centers are recognized as Breast Imaging Centers of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
Mammography and breast imaging tests
If you need breast imaging services, our clinics and breast health centers are close to home for women throughout the Seattle-Tacoma area. Find out more about our services:
- Breast screening guidelines: Our recommendations for mammograms and breast exams
- Breast screening tests: Screenings we offer for early detection of breast cancer
- Diagnostic tests for breast health: Tests we perform to investigate abnormalities and confirm a diagnosis of breast cancer
- Breast cancer treatment and services available at CHI Franciscan Cancer Centers
Schedule your screening mammogram today
In the state of Washington, no referral is needed for a screening mammogram. View our locations to find one near you and schedule your mammogram appointment.