We Champion Women's Health and Wellness
Staying healthy should be as convenient as possible. We have women’s health locations all around Puget Sound.
- Whether you are a new patient or you need to see your regular physician or provider for a medical issue, you can do so from the comfort of your home.
- When you call for any non-urgent appointment, ask if the clinic offers Zoom and if your appointment is appropriate for a virtual visit. You can download Zoom here. Clinic staff will explain how to access Zoom from either your mobile device or desktop computer, and will give you the Zoom ID to use. You do not have to create a Zoom account to use this service.
- All aspects and quality of the visit are similar to an in-person visit, including cost and copays, if required. Most payers cover virtual visits.
- Rest assured we never record virtual visits, and they are encrypted to ensure patient privacy.
- To learn more about the process, watch our Virtual Visits video.
Whether you’re having a baby, working toward a healthier lifestyle or managing a chronic condition, you’ll find an expert health care partner at CHI Franciscan. Our experienced women’s health professionals offer superior care at our clinics, hospitals and women’s care centers around the Puget Sound region.
High-quality care at all stages of life
Finding a provider who looks at your health holistically throughout life is key to quality care. That includes understanding the concerns you have from adolescence and childbearing years through the challenges of perimenopause and menopause.
Here, our specialists work together to provide personalized services for each woman, including:
Breast health and mammography
We offer mammograms and other breast screening and diagnostic procedures at our breast centers, hospitals and clinics. Learn more about our services for breast health and mammography and find a location near you.
Family Birth Centers
Our skilled obstetricians, certified nurse-midwives and high-risk pregnancy specialists offer 24-hour care with a compassionate touch, for every situation.
Gynecology and pelvic health
We offer gynecologic care for girls and women of all ages, from adolescent care to childbirth planning and obstetrics, to post-reproductive health (menopause, hormone and other issues), including women’s health screenings.
Minimally invasive gynecological surgery
Our surgeons are nationally recognized for their expertise in minimally invasive pelvic surgery. St. Joseph Medical Center and Highline Medical Center are designated as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG™) by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL™) and several of our surgeons hold this distinction as well.
MedSpa and plastic surgery
Our skilled plastic surgeons offer a variety of cosmetic and reconstructive services, from fillers and injectable medications to body contouring after weight loss and breast reconstruction.
Find a women’s care provider
For general wellness, gynecology and maternity care, find a provider online or call 1-888-825-3227 for a referral.