Reconnect With Your Healthiest Self
Our team will develop a plan for weight loss that gives you the treatment options, expertise and support you need.
Is Bariatric Surgery Right for You?
As you consider whether weight loss surgery is right for you, these questions can help you decide:
Your current health
- Are you 18 or older?
- Are you more than 100 pounds over your ideal body weight?
- Do you have a body mass index (BMI) more than 40? or do you have a BMI more than 35 and experience severe weight-related side effects such as high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes or sleep apnea?
- Have you tried other medical and nutritional weight loss programs without long-term success?
- Are you unable to sustain a healthy weight, even with medically supervised attempts at weight loss?
Find out now if you’re a candidate based on your current health.
Lifestyle changes and support
- Do you understand weight loss surgery and its possible risks?
- Will you refrain from tobacco, illicit drugs and alcohol?
- Will you maintain dietary requirements and medication regimes?
- Do you have a strong support system of family and friends to help you achieve long-term success?
If you can answer yes to most of these questions, you may be a good candidate for weight loss surgery. Learn more about the benefits of bariatric surgery to see how consistent, permanent weight loss can improve your health.
Attend a free seminar on weight loss
Take the next step toward your weight loss goals and a full, active life. Sign up to attend a free seminar on our minimally invasive options for weight loss surgery. One of our experienced weight loss team members will discuss your options and answer your questions.
> Is Surgery for You?
Bariatric Surgery Options
Paying for Surgery
Life after Surgery
Am I a Candidate?
Why CHI Franciscan?
Meet Your Team
Nutrition and Weight Management
Attend a Free Seminar
Schedule a Consultation
Resources and Ongoing Support