Reconnect With Your Healthiest Self
Our team will develop a plan for weight loss that gives you the treatment options, expertise and support you need.Take Our Free Assessment
Franciscan Center for Weight Management
Your Weight Loss Journey
- Whether you are a new patient or you need to see your regular physician or provider for a medical issue, you can do so from the comfort of your home.
- When you call for any non-urgent appointment, ask if the clinic offers Zoom and if your appointment is appropriate for a virtual visit. You can download Zoom here. Clinic staff will explain how to access Zoom from either your mobile device or desktop computer, and will give you the Zoom ID to use. You do not have to create a Zoom account to use this service.
- All aspects and quality of the visit are similar to an in-person visit, including cost and copays, if required. Most payers cover virtual visits.
- Rest assured we never record virtual visits, and they are encrypted to ensure patient privacy.
Are you ready to get started on your weight loss goals? The first step toward a healthier, happier you begins with learning more about weight loss surgery and if it’s right for you. Attend a free in-person seminar or free online seminar to learn more about bariatric surgery options.
Note: If you choose the online option, you'll be redirected to chifranciscanbariatrics.org and will be asked to complete a brief self-assessment prior to beginning the seminar.
Get started with weight loss surgery
If you’re considering weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery), explore your options and find out what’s involved. Start your journey here:
Expert bariatric surgery in the Pacific Northwest
In Federal Way, Franciscan Center for Weight Management offers all the major types of bariatric surgery, including gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy surgery.
Our center is home to some of the most highly skilled and experienced surgeons and staff in the Seattle-Tacoma area. Since 2000, we’ve helped thousands of people with their weight loss goals. Meet our team and learn more about our philosophy of care for weight loss.
Attend a free seminar on weight loss
The next step is to attend a free in-person seminar or free online seminar on bariatric surgery options. These informational sessions help you understand your weight loss treatment options and follow-up programs at Franciscan Center for Weight Management. You’ll have your questions answered about:
- Minimally invasive surgical options
- Navigating the health insurance process
- What you can expect during weight loss treatment
- What happens before and after surgery
You’ll also hear from other people just like you who have had bariatric surgery.
Franciscan Center for Weight Management is in Federal Way, just minutes from I-5, convenient to Seattle and Tacoma. Our clinics are on the St. Francis Hospital campus in the St. Francis Medical Office Building:
34509 9th Avenue South
Suite 203B (Suite 310 for dietitians)
Federal Way, WA 98003
> Your Journey
Is Surgery for You?
Bariatric Surgery Options
Paying for Surgery
Life after Surgery
Am I a Candidate?
Why CHI Franciscan?
Meet Your Team
Nutrition and Weight Management
Attend a Free Seminar
Resources and Ongoing Support