Expert Rehabilitation and Therapy Services
We're here to help keep you moving.
Rehabilitation Therapy Services
Work Injury Program: Rehabilitation Services
If you’ve been injured at work, our specially trained therapists can help you recover — and return to work — faster. We also offer ergonomic job-site evaluations to help prevent work-related injuries and improve your comfort and function.
Services for employers and employees
- Treatment for acute injuries: muscular/skeletal, neurological and hand/upper extremity injuries
- Work conditioning: therapy to restore function for successful return to work
- Work hardening: a four-week program to help you return to work
- Physical capacities evaluation: objective physical abilities testing to evaluate level of work ability according to Department of Labor (DOL) standards
- Ergonomic job-site evaluations: assessment of risk factors and recommendations to improve the work environment, including job modification and specialized equipment or tools
Make an appointment
The Work Injury Program and Return-to-Work Program is available in:
How to Find Us
Speech and Languages Therapy
> Work Injury Program