Expert Rehabilitation and Therapy Services
We're here to help keep you moving.
Orthopedic Therapy: Rehabilitation Services
If you have an orthopedic condition or sports injury affecting your bones, muscles or joints, orthopedic therapy can improve pain and increase strength and range of motion. Your therapist will work with you and your doctor to create a customized approach to meet your needs.
Conditions and techniques
We often see people with:
- Back pain
- Soft tissue injuries
- Tendonitis, and many other conditions
A few of our treatment techniques include:
- Aquatic therapy
- Back stabilization to strengthen spine support
- Manual orthopedic therapy to move joints and stretch muscles
- Sports medicine for injuries, strengthening and conditioning
- Body mechanics, designed to improve posture, coordination and stamina
- Prosthetic and orthotic training
- Pre- and post-surgical care, including post-total joint replacement therapy
Make an appointment
Orthopedic therapy services are offered at all CHI Franciscan therapy locations.
State-of-the-art aquatic therapy is available at select locations. St. Francis Outpatient Center (Federal Way) and the St. Clare Specialty Center (Lakewood) offer the Aquaciser, an underwater treadmill that reduces the effects of gravity and uses heated water for greater tissue stretching. Harrison Silverdale offers a Hydroworx® therapy pool with hydraulic depth control, an integrated treadmill, resistive current and underwater video monitoring. Highline Physical Therapy (Burien and Federal Way) also offer 10’ pools for any aquatic therapy needs.
How to Find Us
> Orthopedic Therapy
Speech and Languages Therapy
Work Injury Program