Your Needs, Met With Compassion
Depend on personalized care from experienced physicians and care providers.
Pediatric Care: Primary Care
From the moment your child is born, your primary goal is to keep them healthy and safe. At CHI Franciscan, we have the same goal. Our pediatric care specialists are committed to ensuring children get the best start in life. Through our expert care, we form trusting relationships with you and your child to build a solid foundation for a healthy life.
Our pediatricians provide a wide range of care for infants, children, adolescents and young adults from birth to 18 years, offering:
- Wellness care, including immunizations and routine physicals
- Specialty care for ear, nose and throat (ENT) and urological care
- Care for children with chronic conditions such as diabetes and asthma
Why choose pediatric care at CHI Franciscan?
Your pediatrician is a trusted resource you can turn to for all of your questions regarding your child’s health care. Our providers have extensive training and experience in caring for all the bumps and bruises of childhood through the challenges of adolescence, providing accurate diagnosis, comprehensive treatment and meticulous follow-up. Above all, we are here to support you throughout your journey of caring for your child.
Services our pediatricians provide include:
- Preventive care and early detection of illnesses
- Managing the full spectrum of pediatric health care issues, including diagnosis and treatment of illnesses, injuries and behavioral health issues
- Collaborating with other specialists to provide the most effective, expert care possible
- Caring for the whole child — including his or her physical, mental and emotional well-being
- Ensuring children are meeting developmental milestones and developing a care plan if they are not
- Helping you understand and meet your child’s health, safety, nutritional and developmental needs