Your Needs, Met With Compassion
Depend on personalized care from experienced physicians and care providers.
An internal medicine provider — sometimes called an internist — provides care and treatment for adult patients.
CHI Franciscan Health’s internal medicine physicians provide expert care for a wide range of complex, chronic illnesses, including:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease or heart failure
- High cholesterol
- Asthma and other respiratory illnesses
Why choose internal medicine?
An internal medicine doctor has specialized training and experience in a wide range of adult health issues. Our providers treat all types of conditions, from common illnesses to chronic conditions to rare diseases, and can treat multiple illnesses at the same time. We provide integrated treatment, no matter how complex your needs are.
We understand how even “routine” procedures and illnesses may not be routine for you. We always take the time to talk to you and answer any questions you may have.
- Are excellent diagnosticians, able to provide an accurate diagnosis even in complex situations
- Treat the whole person, always considering all of your health care needs when making a treatment recommendation, especially if you are dealing with multiple illnesses
- Emphasize preventive care, such as immunizations, health screenings and one-on-one consults to help you live a healthier lifestyle
- Help you achieve your best health through developing a personalized health plan
- Build a lifelong relationship with you, so you have a trusted medical professional to turn to, no matter what your health care needs may be
Find a doctor
Find a physician or professional provider near you or learn more about Franciscan Medical Group. For a doctor referral by phone, please call 1-888-825-3227 24 hours a day. We accept most insurance plans.