Your Needs, Met With Compassion
Depend on personalized care from experienced physicians and care providers.
Family medicine providers care for the needs of people of all ages. CHI Franciscan Health is here for you and your family, providing expert, personalized care at every stage of life.
Routine health care provides a solid foundation of preventive care to maintain your best health and wellness. Your family medicine doctor provides continuing, comprehensive health care for you and your entire family, and is a medical professional you can turn to throughout your life, no matter what the need.
Why choose family medicine?
Our family medicine providers are your partners in health care, whether it’s a one-on-one consult on how to live a healthier lifestyle, treatment for an illness or management of a chronic condition. Our providers:
- Emphasize the personal relationship so we can help you achieve your best health through preventive care
- Have extensive training treating a wide range of conditions — whether it’s an illness like the flu or a chronic condition such as diabetes or asthma
- Treat the whole person, always considering all of your needs when making a treatment recommendation
- Act as your advocate to help coordinate care when a specialist may be required to treat you
Services we offer
Family medicine services we offer include:
- Preventive care, including routine checkups, immunizations and screening tests
- Treatment for acute and chronic conditions
- Obstetrics and routine gynecologic care for women
- Pediatric services
For primary care specifically for women, CHI Franciscan also offers dedicated women’s care.
Find a doctor
Find a physician or professional provider near you or learn more about Franciscan Medical Group. For a doctor referral by phone, please call 1-888-825-3227 24 hours a day. We accept most insurance plans.