Your Needs, Met With Compassion
Depend on personalized care from experienced physicians and care providers.
The primary care providers at Franciscan Medical Group are here to help you achieve your best health. We are conveniently located throughout the Puget Sound, ready to provide you with expert, personalized care.
Types of providers
Primary care needs differ for each individual and may change depending on your stage of life. That’s why we have health care experts in a variety of fields, providing care for your entire family, including:
- Family medicine: Preventive and ongoing care for all ages, and can include pediatric services, obstetrics and routine gynecologic care.
- Internal medicine: Focuses on adult care. Internists specialize in managing complex illnesses and chronic conditions.
- Pediatric care: Care for children from infancy through adolescence.
- Primary Care Sports Medicine physician: Provides sports-related safety, injury prevention and non-surgical musculoskeletal care for sports-related injuries, for both athletes and those who wish to become more active. Some Primary Care Sports Medicine physicians also provide sports concussion management.
- Women’s care: Provides care for women during every stage of their lives.
Why choose CHI Franciscan Health?
You can find an expert physician throughout CHI Franciscan, with over 30 primary care medical clinics available to choose from.
Features of our care include:
We take the time to get to know you, your medical and family history and your personal preferences. We’ll work with you to develop a personalized care plan that’s right for you.
Your best health
Developing a trusted relationship with a primary care provider is one of the best steps you can take for your health. Our expert medical professionals have extensive experience in all health issues, from routine illnesses to chronic conditions.
CHI Franciscan clinics are conveniently located, making it easy for you and your family to find the care you need. Need care right away? We also offer urgent care, virtual urgent care and emergency services. Here’s how to choose the setting that’s right for your needs.
Access to our network of care:
As part of CHI Franciscan, you have access to our extensive network, including over 300 specialty care providers.
24/7 access to your medical information:
With MyChart, you can access your medical records online 24/7, review your current medications and request prescription refills.
To learn more ways you can be more actively involved in your care, check out our guide.
Find a doctor who’s right for you
Find a physician or professional provider near you or learn more about Franciscan Medical Group. For a doctor referral by phone, please call 1-888-825-3227 24 hours a day. We accept most insurance plans.