Picture a Life Without Pain
Our region’s leading orthopedic team is committed to keeping our patients, strong, active and pain-free.
Why Choose CHI Franciscan Health?
You have a choice in your care. When you choose CHI Franciscan, you’re choosing trusted experts who are dedicated to helping you reach your goals through excellent clinical care — whether they involve running a marathon or running errands without pain. We take your satisfaction seriously, reviewing your feedback monthly to improve your experience.
As the leading provider of orthopedics, spine medicine, sports medicine and podiatry services across the Puget Sound, we focus on the full spectrum of care: from maintaining wellness to physical therapy to advanced minimally invasive procedures, and everything in between. But don’t take our word for it: Find out what our patients are saying.
Highlights of our care
Our services are designed to help you recover as quickly as possible. We offer you:
- National recognition for quality care: Our facilities have received numerous awards and accolades for our care. This recognition shows we’re committed to delivering quality care, treatment expertise and exceptional patient results.
- The right care, at the right time, in the right place: Dedicated orthopedic specialists and care teams available across the Puget Sound offer quick access to care, focusing on tailoring care plans to your unique needs. Home medical equipment services provide orthopedic equipment and mobility assistance devices.
- A patient-centric culture. We help you understand how joints should work and what’s causing pain or limitations, so you can make informed decisions about your care.
- Collaborative team approach. Our providers are continually improving our approach to care. In addition to sharing best practices, they participate in physician forums, during which providers come together to discuss specific cases and issues and/or complications to improve upon for next time.
- Advanced surgical services: In addition to board-certified surgeons and experienced care teams, our pre-surgical education program, high-tech operating suites and dedicated orthopedic care units are designed to improve safety and enhance treatment success. After surgery, inpatient rehabilitation units provide a transition from hospital to home, and you’ll find state-of-the-art outpatient physical therapy facilities conveniently located throughout Puget Sound. Learn more about hip replacement or knee replacement.
- Wellness support: Orthopedic, spine, sports and podiatry health maintenance programs help you avoid potential problems.