Picture a Life Without Pain
Our region’s leading orthopedic team is committed to keeping our patients, strong, active and pain-free.
Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Care
Orthopedics Services and Specialties
We all have activities we enjoy in life. If you find yourself avoiding activities because of musculoskeletal pain or injury, we can help keep you moving. Often, we can help you resolve bone and joint concerns, back issues, sports injuries, knee problems, foot problems and much more without surgery.
When surgery is needed, our comprehensive education and rehabilitation program focuses on helping you have the most successful outcome possible.
Conditions we treat
Here you’ll find expert musculoskeletal care for:
- Back pain, including spine surgery
- Foot and ankle conditions, including ankle replacement
- Hand and wrist conditions, such as arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hip problems, including hip replacement and hip revision surgery
- Knee pain, including knee replacement and knee revision surgery
- Neck pain, such as from arthritis, osteoporosis or accidents
- Shoulder conditions, such rotator cuff tears, bursitis or tendinitis
- Sports injuries, including injury prevention and rehabilitation
Why Choose Us?
> Specialties and Services
Back and Spine
Foot and Ankle
Hand, Wrist and Elbow
Hip Replacement and Surgery
Knee Replacement and Surgery
Joint Replacement Program
Neck and Shoulder
Wellbe Patient Portal
What Kind of Sports Medicine Specialist Should You See?
Preparing for Surgery
Health Talks and Events
Accepted Insurance Plans