Keeping You Healthy, For Life
Our tools and resources are here to help keep you on track.
At CHI Franciscan, we’re dedicated to providing the best possible health care for people in the communities we serve throughout the Puget Sound. Our expert health care providers have years of experience in conducting physical exams to qualify employees for a range of workplace requirements.
Physical assessments for workplace health
We offer a complete range of work-related physical exams and assessments, including those required by federal and state agencies. Our expert team can tailor the exams to meet your organization’s specific requirements.
Exam and assessment services
Our assessments include:
- Comprehensive pre-employment and periodic physicals
- Employee health screenings
- First responder specialty exams
- HAZMAT exposure assessments
- Impairment rating and workers’ compensation assessments
- Post-injury return-to-work assessments
- Regulatory exams for the Department of Transportation (DOT), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Department of Defense (DOD), US Coast Guard and other agencies
- Respirator fitness testing
Contact us about physical exams
Learn more about our physical assessments and how we can help keep your workforce healthy. For more information, please contact us at 253-272-6677.