Expert Neurological Care
Advanced neurosciences and nationally recognized stroke centers.
Headache and Migraine - Neurosciences
For most people, a headache is unpleasant and usually harmless — it goes away by itself or with over-the-counter medication. But for those who experience intense, severe, and sometimes chronic headaches, it may be a migraine or a symptom of a more serious neurological condition. Don’t live with ongoing headaches: we can help.
What are headaches and migraines?
- Cause mild to moderate, dull pain in the head, neck or scalp
- Affect one or both sides of your head
- May include sinus pressure, nasal congestion or watery eyes if they’re related to sinus or other infections
- May cause moderate to severe pain only in the head, may be throbbing or pulsing
- May not be associated with head pain
- Usually occur only on one side of your head
- May include nausea, sensitivity to light or sound, visual issues such as seeing flashing lights or blind spots, and vomiting
Dedicated headache and migraine care
We focus on bringing innovations in headache and migraine care to people in our local communities. Our physicians are experts in their field, working with skilled teams to provide you with effective, compassionate care, so you can get back to what’s important in your life.
Migraines are often diagnosed with:
- A thorough health history and physical examination with your neurologist
- For some, advanced imaging, such as a brain MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
Find a neurologist
To make an appointment, find a neurologist online or call 888-825-3227.
ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
> Headaches and Migraines
Neuromuscular Disorders/Muscular Dystrophy
Sleep Disorders Center
Find a Specialist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Health Talks, Classes and Events
View Our Videos