A Compassionate Approach
Committed to caring for the whole person.
Hospice Volunteer Opportunities
Hospice – a special kind of care
Franciscan Hospice and Palliative Care invites you to join us as a volunteer, enhancing the compassionate care we provide to patients and families.
Franciscan Hospice and Palliative Care was founded to affirm every life and find meaning until one's death.
We work together as a team of professionals and volunteers to discover and meet the unique needs of hospice patients and their families, providing them with both practical and emotional support.
Qualified volunteer requirements
- Be available to volunteer up to four hours a week for one year
- Have the ability to listen with empathy and without judgment
- Have respect for all people no matter their creed, culture, gender or lifestyle
- Maintain confidentiality
- Complete the screening, training, reporting and ongoing education required of all volunteers
Contact us to learn more about volunteering
King County Volunteer Office
Kitsap County Volunteer Office
Pierce County Volunteer Office
* Please note the required fields marked by an asterisk.