A Compassionate Approach
Committed to caring for the whole person.
Hospice and Palliative Care
With comprehensive hospice services, we support you and your family when you need it most.
Our team focuses on compassion and quality of life for you and your loved ones. Because of our team’s specialized training, dedication and wide range services, our program has been recognized with several awards for providing superior palliative care.
Medical care from expert physicians
Our specialty-trained hospice physicians provide:
- Medical direction
- Pain management guidance
- Physical and emotional support
Specialized hospice nursing care
Our hospice nurses coordinate the members of your care team to:
- Educate your family members and other caregivers
- Provide 24-hour consultation and care
Social work for support services
We help prioritize what’s most important to you and your family. Our social workers provide emotional counseling and support and can refer you to additional resources.
Chaplains for spiritual support
Our chaplains support you and your loved ones with a comforting presence. They provide religious or nonreligious support and offer:
- Supportive listening
- Guidance during decision making, life changes and other concerns
- Assistance in making arrangements for funeral or memorial services
Help from volunteers
Our CHI Franciscan volunteers offer companionship, transportation and activities to enhance your loved one’s mobility and quality of life.
Grief and bereavement services
We offer events, classes and counseling for up to 13 months following the loss of your loved one.
Other hospice services
Depending on your needs, we offer:
- Pharmacy services, including home delivery
- Home medical equipment with home delivery and set-up
- Comfort therapies, including massage, music and aromatherapy
- Dietitian services for specialized nutrition plans
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy: Activities to help maintain mobility and strength and support swallowing and communication