A compassionate approach.
Committed to caring for the whole person.
Franciscan Hospice House - Hospice and Palliative Care
If you or a loved one has health care needs that can’t be met at home, you may need a higher level of care. At Franciscan Hospice House, we offer inpatient hospice care from physicians, nurses and other providers who specialize in end-of-life care.
Only dedicated inpatient hospice care in the South Puget Sound
The experienced staff at Franciscan Hospice House offers 24-hour nursing care in a home-like setting, providing comfort and peace of mind for you and your loved one.
Franciscan Hospice House offers:
- Large, private patient rooms to help reduce stress and promote rest
- Sleeper sofas in all rooms for loved ones to stay overnight
- Large family room for family and friends to gather, talk and relax
- Expert medical care with 24-hour nursing and daily visits by a physician certified in hospice care and palliative medicine
- Comfort therapies to enhance quality of life, including massage, music and art therapy and aromatherapy
- Chapel for meditation or prayer for people of all faiths
- Gardens with walkways and a meditative setting for you and your loved one
Compassionate end-of-life care
Our approach to inpatient hospice care combines high-quality medical care with compassionate support. We focus on what’s important to you and your family: spending quality time together. To this end, we offer services that:
- Help people who need a higher level of medical care than can be provided at home by family or other caregivers
- Allow you and your family to transition between care venues, such as between hospital and home
- Allow family members to stay on site with their loved ones
Franciscan Hospice House
2901 Bridgeport Way W, University Place
253-534-7000 or 800-338-8305
Map and directions
Contact us about hospice care
Find out more about how our team can help you and your family. The sooner you reach out, the sooner we can help you make an informed decision.
- Call 1-800-338-8305 for more information.
- To start hospice and palliative care services, call 866-969-7028.