A Compassionate Approach
Committed to caring for the whole person.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Franciscan Hospice House
If you or a loved one has health care needs that can’t be met at home, you may need a higher level of care. At Franciscan Hospice House, we offer inpatient hospice care from physicians, nurses and other providers who specialize in end-of-life care.
Only dedicated inpatient hospice care in the South Puget Sound
The experienced staff at Franciscan Hospice House offers 24-hour nursing care in a home-like setting, providing comfort and peace of mind for you and your loved one.
Franciscan Hospice House offers
- Large, private patient rooms to help reduce stress and promote rest
- Sleeper sofas in all rooms for loved ones to stay overnight
- Large family room for family and friends to gather, talk and relax
- Expert medical care with 24-hour nursing and daily visits by a physician certified in hospice care and palliative medicine
- Comfort therapies to enhance quality of life, including massage, music and art therapy and aromatherapy
- Chapel for meditation or prayer for people of all faiths
- Gardens with walkways and a meditative setting for you and your loved one
Compassionate end-of-life care
Our approach to inpatient hospice care combines high-quality medical care with compassionate support. We focus on what’s important to you and your family: spending quality time together. To this end, we offer services that:
- Help people who need a higher level of medical care than can be provided at home by family or other caregivers
- Allow you and your family to transition between care venues, such as between hospital and home
- Allow family members to stay on site with their loved ones