A compassionate approach.
Committed to caring for the whole person.
Hospice and Palliative Care
If you or a loved one is living with an advanced illness, consider whether hospice or palliative care may be helpful. Our hospice and palliative care experts offer specialized, compassionate care and support to help you and your family cope with illness and maintain quality of life.
Compassionate, expert care
Hospice and palliative care focus on improving quality of life by managing pain and symptoms, communicating with you and your family about what to expect as illness progresses and supporting you and your family in making informed choices.
As one of the largest hospice providers in Washington, our comprehensive program offers a variety of settings to fit your family’s needs. Our goal is to help people with life-limiting illnesses live each day with dignity and comfort.
Our experienced team offers:
- Hospice care in your own home, a hospital or a facility for long-term care, skilled nursing or assisted living
- Inpatient hospice care at our Franciscan Hospice House
- Palliative care in your own home or a CHI Franciscan hospital
- Other support services for patients and support for families
Individualized care plans
We tailor our care to meet the physiological, psychological, social, spiritual and economic needs of you and your family. With expertise in pain management, we offer a full range of medical care and support services for the best possible care.
We work with your primary care physician to coordinate your care and provide ongoing support services for you and your family.
Our dedicated team of specialists
You have access to our highly trained professionals and volunteers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for home visits and phone consultations. Our team includes:
- Certified nursing assistants
- Social workers
- Hospice chaplains
- Grief counselors
- Massage, music and art therapy partners
Contact us about hospice and palliative care
Find out more about how our team can help you and your family. The sooner you reach out, the sooner we can help you make an informed decision.
- Call 1-800-338-8305 for more information.
- To start hospice and palliative care services, call 866-969-7028.