Advanced heart and vascular care.
Our top ranked heart surgeons exceed national standards.
Vascular disease is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. Unfortunately, many times there are no symptoms until the disease has reached an advanced stage. You can take the first step to evaluating your vascular health by making an appointment for a low-cost vascular screening.
Vascular screenings we offer
- Carotid artery disease screening checks for any narrowing in your carotid artery.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm screening if you have a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD) screening checks for narrowing or blockages in your leg arteries.
Who’s a candidate?
Talk to your doctor to find out if vascular screening is right for you. Generally, we recommend screenings for anyone age 50 and older, or younger if you have the following risk factors:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- History of smoking
- Family history of stroke, abdominal aortic aneurysm, heart or vascular disease
What to expect
Here’s what you can expect when you come in for a screening:
- We’ll perform the screening (or multiple screenings) in one of our advanced vascular labs.
- A vascular surgeon will examine the results.
- Your physician will review the results with you and determine if you need more extensive testing and treatment.
Vascular screening costs and locations
Vascular screenings are generally not covered by insurance. Each test is $40, or $100 for three exams. For your convenience, we offer one phone line for most locations. To schedule a screening call 253-382-8540. For Bremerton, call 360-479-4203.
205 10th Street Northeast
1225 Campbell Way
1818 Cole Street
710 South 348th Street
11511 Canterwood Boulevard Northwest
11307 Bridgeport Way Southwest
1802 South Yakima Avenue
Find a Heart or Vascular Physician
Our Heart Services
Preventing and Treating Heart Attack
Why Minimally Invasive Surgery?
Ongoing Heart Health Support
Health Talks and Events
Heart Health Resources
Awards and Distinctions
Accepted Insurance Plans