Advanced heart and vascular care.
Our top ranked heart surgeons exceed national standards.
From your first visit through treatment and recovery, our vascular team will be here for you every step of the way. Our vascular surgeons share decades of experience providing care for people with a wide range of vascular conditions. After an evaluation, our providers will diagnose your symptoms, discuss your treatment options and design a care plan especially for you, using minimally invasive treatments whenever possible.
Vascular services we provide
Vascular disease refers to a number of conditions that affect the system of veins and arteries that carries blood to and from your heart. At CHI Franciscan Health, we provide the full spectrum of services to treat and manage vascular disease.
- Diagnosis: Advanced vascular imaging, such as ultrasound, enables us to diagnose and even treat many conditions with minimal pain and discomfort.
- Treatment: We use minimally invasive procedures whenever possible, which generally offer less pain and a shorter recovery. Learn more about vascular surgery and procedures.
Vascular care: Conditions we treat
Every year, we diagnose and treat thousands of patients with a variety of vascular conditions. This high volume has given us an unparalleled depth of experience and expertise. We understand that no matter how routine it is for us, it’s not routine for you. We’ll always take the time to discuss procedures in detail and answer any questions you may have. Conditions we treat include:
- Carotid artery stenosis
- Peripheral artery disease
- Thrombophlebitis (deep vein thrombosis)
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Varicose veins
Low-cost, painless screenings allow us to detect vascular disease in its early stages, when treatment is most effective.
Find a Heart or Vascular Physician
Our Heart Services
Heart and Chest Surgery
Heart Rhythm Management
Heart Failure Care
> Vascular Care
Preventing and Treating Heart Attack
Why Minimally Invasive Surgery?
Ongoing Heart Health Support
Awards and Distinctions
Accepted Insurance Plans