Advanced heart and vascular care.
Our top ranked heart surgeons exceed national standards.
Ongoing Support and Resources
Your health is about more than just managing a condition. It’s about living a lifestyle you enjoy. That’s why we provide a wide range of services to support a heart-healthy life.
Heart health resources
Here are some of the heart health resources we offer at CHI Franciscan Health:
- Living Successfully with Heart Failure class: Health care experts help you better understand heart failure and learn about proper nutrition, medication use and exercise. It’s a free, four-week class for you and your family. It also serves as a transition program for our cardiac rehab participants.
- Health talks and events: This is your chance to meet our experts and ask all of your heart care questions!
- Heart failure support groups: You don’t have to do this alone. We’re here to help with expert advice and a safe environment to connect with others managing this condition. Groups meet at various times and locations.
- Vascular screenings: These screenings help catch vascular disease before it becomes a problem.
- 2016 heart health! book is packed with delicious recipes and tips for keeping you and your family heart healthy.
- Well-Fed Heart: A robust website to keep you motivated and on track, with new recipes, kitchen makeover videos and recipe demos added each month. Learn how to read a food label, discover tips on snacking for success and more.
- Heart videos: Watch first-hand stories from our patients and learn from our heart experts.
Find a physician near you
From Burien and Tacoma to the Kitsap and Olympic peninsulas, you’ll find a CHI Franciscan physician who’s right for you. Find a cardiologist, cardiothoracic surgeon or vascular surgeon.
Find a Heart or Vascular Physician
Our Heart Services
Heart and Chest Surgery
Heart Rhythm Management
Heart Failure Care
Preventing and Treating Heart Attack
Why Minimally Invasive Surgery?
Ongoing Heart Health Support
Awards and Distinctions
Accepted Insurance Plans