Advanced heart and vascular care.
Our top ranked heart surgeons exceed national standards.
Our Heart Services
When you need expert heart care, turn to the heart team at CHI Franciscan Health. We understand that a heart problem can be frightening. You can rest assured that our team has decades of experience providing comprehensive heart treatments, from routine blood pressure management to complex vascular surgeries. Our highest priority is your care and recovery.
Heart services for you
- Cardiology: Our cardiologists are experts in heart health, treating a wide range of heart and vascular conditions, including coronary artery disease, heart valve disease and heart failure.
- Heart and chest surgery: Our surgical team has the expertise to perform all types of heart surgery, including open heart and minimally invasive. We work with you to find the treatment that offers you the best outcome.
- Heart rhythm management (electrophysiology): Electrophysiologists are cardiology specialists who use sophisticated techniques to diagnose and treat heart arrhythmias (heartbeat abnormalities), including atrial fibrillation.
- Heart failure care: As the first Accredited System for Heart Failure in the Northwest, our holistic, evidence-based culture enables you and your family members to make the most informed decisions about your health. With an outpatient program that stretches across the entire CHI Franciscan network, you’ll find all the resources you need to successfully take charge of your heart health, including designated heart failure clinics, cardiac rehabilitation, classes and support groups.
- Vascular care: For your convenience, our vascular surgeons are located throughout the Puget Sound and on the Peninsulas, with clinics and on-site labs for immediate diagnostics and care. Our low-cost vascular screenings help find problems in the earliest, most treatable stages. No referrals needed!
- Cardiac rehabilitation: After heart surgery, a heart attack, or a diagnosis of heart failure, you may need rehabilitation to regain your strength—and learn more about reducing your risk for future incidents. We designed a rehab program especially to meet those needs so you can live a healthy, active lifestyle.
Find a Heart or Vascular Physician
> Our Heart Services
Heart and Chest Surgery
Heart Rhythm Management
Heart Failure Care
Preventing and Treating Heart Attack
Why Minimally Invasive Surgery?
Ongoing Heart Health Support
Awards and Distinctions
Accepted Insurance Plans