If you or a loved one has a heart condition, you don’t need to travel far to find excellent heart care. The expert cardiologists at CHI Franciscan provide skilled diagnoses and the full range of heart treatments. Our board-certified specialists include some of the region’s top-rated cardiologists, delivering advanced care with a compassionate touch, close to home.
Your heart care: Conditions we treat
Your heart works hard, pumping blood, oxygen and necessary nutrients throughout the body. When you have a heart condition, you deserve the highest-quality care available so you can get back to the activities you love.
If you have unexplained symptoms, such as fatigue or shortness of breath, it could be a sign of a heart problem. Don’t hesitate to make an appointment with one of our physicians.
We treat the full range of heart conditions, from high cholesterol to complex heart rhythm issues, including:
- Coronary artery disease (CAD), also known as coronary heart disease (CHD): The narrowing of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart muscle, usually related to atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
- Heart valve disease: Any problem in function of the heart valves, which control blood flow through the heart muscle
- Arrhythmia: An irregular heartbeat, usually rapid, such as atrial fibrillation
- Angina: The sensation of chest pain, often feels like squeezing or pressure
- Heart failure: The inability of the heart to pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs
- Heart attack: When the flow of blood to the heart muscle suddenly becomes blocked
Our cardiologists have years of experience in general cardiology and preventive care. Many have further training in heart failure, heart rhythm disorders, treating heart attack and minimally invasive surgical procedures to repair structural problems. Whether you need routine heart management and monitoring or a highly specialized procedure or surgery, our team will deliver the personalized care you deserve.
Find a cardiologist near you
From Burien to Tacoma to the Kitsap and Olympic peninsulas, find a cardiologist who’s right for you.
Your Heart Care Team
When Do You Need a Heart Specialist?
Your First Cardiology Visit
Recovering from Heart Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Conditions We Treat
Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Why Choose Us for Heart Care?
Heart Health: Prevention and Support